The specialist education welfare services you need
WPA Education Welfare Services offer a flexible range of services to match your school’s individual needs.
- Education welfare officers – individual support to boost attendance
- Attendance audits and evaluations - assessing where you are and agreeing action
- Early intervention family workers - intensive one-to-one support for families
- Attendance training – helping your staff develop the skills they need to improve attendance
- Attendance rewards schemes – developing the right scheme for your school
- Safeguarding support – WPA to advise on copy to add here WPA to advise on copy to add here
Working with your staff, we can help you improve and sustain good levels of attendance and achieve outstanding Ofsted outcomes for both school attendance and safeguarding.