1. Safeguarding for schools/nurseries
- Whole school training
- Designated teacher training
- Bespoke (based on subjects below)
2. Safeguarding and assessment
- Safeguarding/procedures (levels 2/3 and 4/5)
- Recording and report writing
- The role of the social worker (1 or 2 day).
- Analysis and risk assessment/signs of safety (1/2/3/4 day course)
- Learning from serious case reviews and dangerous care
3. Development and direct work
- Child development/attachment, trauma and brain development (1 or 2 day)
- Communication/ direct work with children (1 or 2 day)
- Attachment and loss and applying to practice.
4. Core safeguarding subjects
- Working with neglect
- Working with emotional abuse
- Working with domestic violence
- Understanding mental health
- Understanding and working with teenage domestic violence.
- Children who sexually abuse others – assessment and treatment
- Working with sexual abuse.
- Understanding and working with sexual exploitation and sexual trafficking
- Working with substance misuse
- Working with difficult to engage families /having difficult conversations
- Disabled children and safeguarding
- Working with race, culture and belief systems in safeguarding
- Honour based violence and forced marriages
- Motivational interviewing techniques and Signs of Safety
- Assessment techniques with families to explore the AF